Has your DNA been previously tested for genetic cancer risk?
Find out using data from 23AndMe, MyHeritage or other testing services
Do you have a high genetic breast cancer risk?
90% of breast cancers discovered in early stage are treated successfully
AnteBC with DNA upload
Genetic risk test for breast cancer
- Includes 2803 genetic breast cancer variants
- Breast cancer risk assessment with medical recommendations
Recommended for women aged 30–75.
What is included in test results?
- Your genetic cancer risk and likelihood of disease in the next 10 years
- Your risks compared with individuals of the same sex, nationality and age
- Your risks based clinical recommendations and activities of risk mitigation