1. OÜ Antegenes (registry code 14489312, address Raatuse 77, Tartu 50603) (hereinafter in this document: authorized processor) is the provider of the web service environment for the research “HPV self-sampling study for women who have not participated in cervical cancer screening” (hereinafter: Research) organized by the National Institute for Health Development.
2. The research shall provide related parties with access to and use of the controller’s information system.
3. The privacy conditions of the authorized processor are available at https://antegenes.com/legal/privacy-statement/
5. The processing of data by the authorized processor in the framework of the Research is strictly purposeful. The data of the persons participating in the research will not be used for any purpose other than the activities necessary for conducting the research.
6. The authorized processor shall forward the personal data specified in clause 7 to the Tartu University Clinic for conducting the research. The authorized processor shall not transfer personal data to third parties not involved in the research.
7. The authorized processor has the right to process the following personal data: name, personal identification code, contact information (e-mail, telephone number).
8. Retention of personal data and account. Personal data and accounts related to the research shall be deleted after the purpose for which they were processed, but no later than 31 December 2020.
9. The service provided by the authorized processor for the Research is free of charge for the research participant and the research participant is not entitled to charge the authorized processor for participation in the research.
10. The services of Dokobit UAB (Reg. No. 301549834) are used for authentication. Data processing conditions of Dokobit UAB (https://www.dokobit.com/et/uhilduvus/dpa) apply to this service.
11. In other respects, the generally accepted conditions for the protection of personal data apply.